Family Promise of White and Habersham Counties is committed to our ability to accommodate guests. This includes having a dedicated and dependable staff. The current available staff positions are:
- A Van Driver transports guests from the overnight host Congregations to the Day Center in the morning, and from the Day Center back to the overnight host Congregation in the evening using a 15 passenger van. This position is part-time and may be on an “as needed” basis at times.
- Van Driver must be able to provide hospitality to guests and maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
- Van driver must be at least 25 years of age, have a valid drivers license, and have a driving record that shows no DUIs and no accidents or moving violations in the past three years.
- Van drivers must also have an ability to relate well to people from diverse backgrounds and a sensitivity to the issues related to family homelessness.
- Van driver must submit to background check.
Van Driver hours will be approximately from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. for morning shift and from approximately 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for the evening shift.. Direct inquiries to email@example.com.